Whether you’re a weekend warrior or a world-class competitor, you are an athlete. You love your sport and take it seriously. You eat well, get the right gear, stretch, pace yourself, and stay positive. Yet sometimes, no matter how carefully you plan and train, you can get hurt. At Precision Sports & Ortho, we treat a range of sports-related injuries – from muscle strains and repetitive stress injuries to chronic or developing bone and joint conditions.
The longer you wait to get treatment, the more you and the sport you love will suffer. If you have persistent pain, or if you’re looking for preventive care that will help keep you active for a lifetime, contact Precision Sports & Ortho. All three of our board-certified physicians are passionate about helping you improve performance, regardless of age, skill level or sport.
We’re trained to diagnose and treat a full range of sports-related injuries and conditions, including but not limited to:
- Back, neck, hip, shoulder and foot pain
- Broken bones or stress fractures
- Knee problems, including those related to the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)
- Muscle, tendon and joint pain
- Shin splints, plantar fasciitis, and iliotibial (IT) band pain
- Sciatica (numbness or pain in or around lower back, hip or knee)
- Joint replacement surgeries