Kendall C. Vague, MD
- Orthopedic Surgeon
About The Provider:
As an orthopedic surgery specialist, Dr. Vague performs a wide range of procedures to treat all types of musculoskeletal conditions, specializing in joint replacement surgery of the knee, hip and shoulder and the treatment of complex upper and lower extremity injuries and fractures. A board-certified physician, he completed his medical degree at Louisiana School of Medicine in Shreveport and his residency at the University of Alabama in Birmingham.
Dr. Vague makes every effort to treat orthopedic problems with a conservative, nonsurgical approach. If surgery is necessary, he uses some of the latest minimally invasive techniques whenever possible. Dr. Vague is accepting new patients.
- University: Louisiana School of Medicine - Shreveport, LA. - B.A.
- University: Louisiana School of Medicine - Shreveport, LA. - M.D.
- University: Louisiana School of Medicine - Shreveport, LA. - General Surgery
- Residency: University of Alabama-(UAB) – Birmingham, AL - Orthopedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Southern Orthopedic Society
Treatments and Services:
- Sports injury treatment
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Regenerative medicine
- Joint replacement surgery
- Muscle, tendon and joint diseases and injuries
- Fracture management