Julian Carlo, MD
Precision Sports Medicine & Orthopedics - Vestavia
200 Montgomery Highway
Vestavia, AL 35216
Phone: (205) 822-HELP (4357)
Fax: (205) 874-9612
Are You a New Patient?
Get ready for your first visit and complete our new patient forms in advance.
- Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon, Hand and Upper Extremity Specialist
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery: Orthopaedic Surgery (2016)
About The Provider:
Dr. Carlo is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in the treatment of complex problems of the hand and upper extremity. He earned his bachelor’s and medical degree from Harvard University, and is fellowship trained in hand surgery. Dr. Carlo is a bilingual physician, fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Medical School: Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Residency: University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, Iowa City, IA
- Fellowship: Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship, University of Florida, Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, Gainesville, FL